Regional Printmaking Now! An Exhibition at the Armory Art Center
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
Exhibition Dates: September 30-October 20, 2022
Opening Reception: Thursday, September 29, 5-7pm
Regional Printmaking Now! is a juried exhibition open to established and emerging artists in the following printmaking categories: Collage, mixed media, textiles, silkscreen, intaglio printmaking, relief printmaking, lithography, serigraphy (screen printing), monotype, woodcut, linocut, engraving, drypoint, etching, aquatint, photogravure.
- Artwork must be submitted through the form here with images that follow image submission guidelines (see below)
- Limited to 3 artwork entries per artist
- Accepted Categories Include: Collage, mixed media, textiles, silkscreen, intaglio printmaking, relief printmaking, lithography, serigraphy (screen printing), monotype, woodcut, linocut, engraving, drypoint, etching, aquatint, photogravure.
- Sales: Work may be listed as for sale OR “not for sale” (NFS). The Artist will receive 70% on sold work, and the Armory will receive 30% commission. Please label and price work accordingly! Upon acceptance, artists will need to fill out a W-9 for payment and return via email.
- Artists will receive free entrance to the exhibition
- All submitted work must be professionally prepared and display ready (framed or mounted and wired)
- All accepted artwork must be clearly labeled with the artist’s name and title.
How to Apply:
- Digital Submission: APPLY HERE
- File format must be JPEG or JPG only, with dimensions of 1200 pixels on the longest side. Each file must not exceed 10MB.
- File names: Include your last name, number of entry, and title of artwork. LASTNAME_number of entry_Title (Example: Smith_1_Title.jpeg)
- Artist Name
- Artwork title, year completed, materials used, dimensions in inches
- Artist Statement
- Artist Website/Instagram Handle (optional)
- Exhibition Dates: September 30-October 20, 2022
- Applications Deadline: September 15, 2022 by 11:59pm
- Notification of Acceptance: Monday, September 19
- Artwork to arrive at the Armory Art Center no later than Monday, September 26
- Opening Reception: Thursday, September 29, 5-7pm
The Armory Art Center provides art classes for artists of all ages and abilities, exhibitions, art salons, lectures, and special events. Held in 12 state-of-the-art studios, nearly 100 courses are offered each year in ceramics, digital arts, drawing, jewelry/metals, painting, printmaking, fibers, and sculpture.
Armory Art Center
811 Park Place
West Palm Beach, FL 33401