BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ARMORY ART CENTER!
Support the Armory Art Center by becoming a member. Your membership will help support our wide range of art instruction and exhibitions. The Armory provides unparalleled resources for local artists and scholarships to underprivileged children in our community.
Your membership supports the Armory Art Center’s operating budget, which includes:
- Special Events
- Capital Improvements
- Daily Operations
For questions about membership or information on specific programmatic underwriting or event sponsorships, please contact Natalie P. Beck, Director of Development, at (561) 832-1776 x.100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The majority of your contribution as a member at the Armory Art Center may be tax-deductible. Your membership receipt will include a fair market value for your contribution. The Armory Art Center is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization under IRS rules. Gifts may be deductible as a charitable contribution under federal income tax laws. Please consult your individual tax advisor to determine deductibility of your contribution. Federal Tax ID No. 59-2808612.
The Armory Art Center’s mission is to inspire the creation and experience of art. Our vision is to become a leading artistic and cultural center.
See our list of membership levels and their corresponding benefits. You may purchase these online by clicking below.
INDIVIDUAL: $100 per year
- Personalized Armory Membership card
- Membership to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) which includes free admission to nearly 1,000 art institutions throughout North America
- Armory Art Center tote bag (one per family)
FRIEND: $250 per year
All benefits of Individual membership, plus:
- Free admission to opening receptions
- Above benefits extended to immediate family members living in the same household
- Recognition on the Armory Art Center website
SUPPORTER: $500 per year
All benefits of Friend membership, plus:
- Invitation to the Exclusive BIJOUX! Preview Party
PATRON: $1,000 per year
All benefits of Supporter membership, plus:
- Course discount of 10% off any adult 8-week course
- Privilege of reserving the Armory board room or media room for meetings
- Invitation for two to attend annual Patron Recognition Luncheon
BENEFACTOR: $2,500 per year
All benefits of Patron membership, plus:
- Privilege of booking a group guided tour of the Armory galleries and studios
- Two tickets to the annual Fundraising Gala
GALLERY PATRON: $5,000 per year
All benefits of Benefactor membership, plus:
- Privilege of scheduling a private group workshop
- Free student locker
GALLERY BENEFACTOR: $10,000 per year
All benefits of Gallery Patron membership, plus:
- Course discount of 20% off any adult 8-week course