The Armory Holiday Arts Festival, December 1 – 3, 2023, provides a variety of food and beverage opportunities during the festival. We encourage local food truck vendors to submit an application to secure a space during the festival.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
This festival features enjoyable outdoor experiences for all ages.
Dates: December 1 – 3, 2023
Location: Armory Art Center Campus
At the Armory Holiday Arts Festival you can shop for artwork, including paintings, ceramics, jewelry, and more. Browse the many artisan booths for your holiday shopping while listening to live music., performed by different musicians each day.
The festival organizers recognize the support of our community sponsors.
Food Truck Vendor Application
[wpforms id=”11722″ title=”false”]
Terms and Conditions
Food trucks for the Event will be located on the Armory Art Center campus.
If you are unable to provide services at the Event, you must notify Lianna Slater prior to the start of the Event at email@example.com.
The Event will operate rain or shine; however, the Event may be cancelled due to inclement weather as determined by the Armory’s sole and absolute discretion. Notification of cancellation will be provided by 8:00am on the date of the Event. The Event may or may not be rescheduled for a later date.
The Armory reserves the right to approve and deny merchandise/produce/goods that have not been approved through the Proposal. Owner, its agents, or its employees will not be responsible for safeguarding merchandise.
Operations and Damages
You are fully responsible for ensuring that your assigned space at the Event is left in the same condition at the end of the Event as when you arrived. Any damage to the Armory’s property, including but not limited to staining from the operation of the food cart or truck, will be fully remedied at your expense.
Vendors must provide the Armory with a copy of their mobile food license within five (5) business days from the date of this Contract. Vendors are expected to follow all rules and regulations as set-forth by Palm Beach County. Vendors must comply with all City Health Inspectors and their agents.
You assume all risk of loss or damage to merchandise or other property, regardless of cause. The Armory is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen or damaged.
By signing this Food Truck Vendor Agreement and by participating in the Event, you agree to the following statement:
I hereby give my consent to all photographs, audio recordings, academic work and/or video recordings taken of me or my staff. I understand that any such photographs, audio recordings, academic work, and/or video recordings become the property of the Armory and may be used by Armory, or others with their consent, for educational, instructional or promotional purposes determined by Armory in broadcast and media formats now existing or created in the future.
Trash receptacles will be placed throughout the Event for use by attendees. The Armory is unable to provide individual trash receptacles for Vendors. Vendors are expected to make every effort to take their business’ trash with them at the end of the Event and limit use of Owner’s trash receptacles.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and forever save and hold harmless the Armory and staff, contractors and volunteers, from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, demands, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs), obligations, liens, liabilities, actions and causes of action, threatened or actual, which any one of the Indemnities may suffer or incur arising from your acts or the breach of any agreement, obligation, warranty or representation made herein, or for claims not closely related to our duties under this Agreement, except to the extent such claims arise from our negligence or willful misconduct. The foregoing indemnification shall survive any termination or the expiration of the term of this Agreement.
Prior to participation in the Event, you will deliver to the Armory current certificates of insurance (and original additional insured endorsements with respect to the insurance described in clauses  and , below) which evidence that you are carrying:
- A commercial general liability insurance policy, including contractual liability coverage, in an amount of at least One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence; and
- Automobile liability insurance covering all owned, non-owned and hired vehicles in an amount of at least One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per accident.
“You” means the Vendor. “We”, “us” and “our” means the Armory Art Center and its employees and/or agents. You and the Armory Art Center agree that:
- You will be present and fully operational to provide the services at the Event.
- At our discretion, we will provide you with a designated space from which to provide your services from your food truck.
- You will have all required permits and licenses, including but not limited to, a mobile food license.
- You understand that the Armory does not guarantee hookups for water, electric, etc.
- You will provide a photo of your mobile food truck at the time of application.
- You will also:
- Provide all food, merchandise and staff for two days for your food truck.
- Follow our rules and instructions.
- Commit to offering service from 10:00am to 4:00pm on December 2-3, 2023, with set-up time beginning at 8:00am December 1, 2023 and shutting down by 4:00pm both days. You must be prepared to serve customers by 10:00am on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Work from the space we assign to you and arrive at the time you are
- Obey all city and county laws.
- You will return your assigned space to the Armory in the same condition as when you arrived. Any damage to the space, including but not limited to staining from the operation of the food cart or truck, will be fully remedied at your expense.
- You will provide the food and/or beverages listed in this Agreement.
- Any security we provide is for our sole benefit.
- You take all risk of loss or damage to your merchandise or other property, no matter how it is caused.
- You must provide a current valid Certificate of Insurance naming the Armory Art Center and its Board of Directors as Additional Insureds, with minimum liability limits in the amount of $1,000,000.
- The Armory is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or equipment.
- You agree to pay the Armory $100.00 for your participation in the two-day event.
- Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.