Thank you for your interest in serving as an Armory Art Center volunteer. We welcome students who require service hours for school and community members interested in sharing their love of art with others. Following is a list of volunteer opportunities at The Armory.
Here are just a few volunteer opportunities:
- Special Events Crew – Event decoration and set up, greeting guests, taking admission fees, serving food and beverage, collecting surveys
- Armory Ambassador – Representing the Armory at community events, ie, Artigras and Clematis by Night
- Guest Services/Receptionist – Greeting and directing visitors through galleries and to studios, monitoring guest activity in the galleries, collecting surveys
- Office Assistant – Data processing, letter campaigns, mailing packets, filing
- Opening Reception Crew – Greet guests, take admission fees, collect surveys, and serve food and beverages.
- Surveyor – Collecting surveys of Armory students and guests during Armory classes and events
We will meet with you to assess and match your interests with our needs. You will then receive specific details and training for the areas you serve.