In 2020, the Armory Art Center launched a campaign to restore the old Armory building for future generations. The roof needs to be replaced along with new HVAC, security, and electrical systems need to be installed to bring the building up to 21st Century standards. All this while restoring the original building to the glory it had when it opened in 1939.
As we look to the future of the Armory Art Center, we are thrilled to share with you what our Re-Imagination plan includes.
- Capital improvements for our historic campus
- NEW Video Art Education Series
- Artist-in-Residence Program
- NEW Resident Master Artist program
- Exclusive naming opportunities
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
To make a contribution to the Re-Imagination Campaign
Or use the form below to mail your gift to:
Armory Art Center
811 Park Place
West Palm Beach, FL 33401